Uteco Converting S.p.A. is the world leader in the production of printing machines designed for the most diverse flexible packaging applications.
Uteco offers innovative solutions through its broad range of flexographic and rotogravure printing machines, laminating machines and high-tech machines with special configurations, while constantly focusing on research and innovation.
CI Flexo Printing
- Onyx – The ONYX central impression flexographic printing press represents Uteco’s state of the art offering to the printing industry.
- Diamond HP – The DIAMOND HP represents Uteco’s excellence in flexographic printing.
- Quarz – The new generation of Stack Type from Uteco.
- Crystal – Especially designed to print on food packaging materials, the new Crystal is also suitable for various applications requiring a high level of automatism in order to speed up the job changes and to reduce the waste of materials, inks and power consumption.
- Topaz – This press features a modular concept design and it can be supplied even in a “tailor made” configuration but maintaining the characteristics of a standard machine.
- Onyx XS – ONYX XS is the compact version of the ONYX range featuring the latest UTECO flexo technology designed to optimize short runs and guarantee a higher quality printing subject standard.
- Next 450 – Peak performance in gravure printing of flexible packaging for short and medium runs.
- Next 350 – A machine designed on the basis of the Next 450 with the aim to mantain high the printing quality but reducing operation costs for each run.
- Nxs 300 – Coming Soon!!
Coaters & Laminators
- Horizon 4.0 – Taylor-made coating and laminating technology.
- Rainbow EVO – Environment friendly and compact coating technology.
- Mistral – Multi-Process System, modern and compact.
- Rainbow 4.0 – NEW – Perfect for short and long runs in solvent-less lamination with laser die cutting.