Doteco Gravimetric & Feeding
- As it is unaffected by bulk density variations in the material to be metered, there is no need for the frequent calibration operations required by volumetric feeders.
- Guaranteed constant quality and repeatability.
- Accuracy leading to considerable savings in raw material, the ingredients are metered without waste.
- Supplies process information for quality assurance.
Automatic Gauge Control
- Time between switching on the profil control system and having the profile distribution at the half start-up sigma value
- Minimal achieved sigma value
- Ability to quickly adapt to non predictable changes in the process needs to fulfill the Benchmarks
- The thickness gauge and the profile control system must be perfectly lined-up in machine direction
- The basic centration of the die must be as good as possible
- Take care that profile variations are a combination of Machine Direction (MD) variations and Transverse Direction (TD) variations. The Profile Control System can be effective to reduce only TD variations. Hence to get a flat film, MD variations should be also reduced.